Thursday 6 January 2011

Choosing Final Images Theme 2 - Nature

 Again from the hundreds of photos I have taken over the recent months I need to focus down to the final cut of 10. Again I will start with a good selection and attempt to reduce the set by natural means to achieve photos that sit comfortably together

Straight away there are several which can be removed. The Sea gull, several close ups of isolated flowers and buds. 

The images seem to already be falling into 2/3 categories. Some pics sit with snow, some landscapes and some berries.


Having now sorted roughly the groups it is clear that some of the pictures are not sitting comfortably with others. The Warwick landscape winter scenes have a good composition, perspective and colour range and sit well but there are only 3 of them. Likewise the winter leaves have a good colour range, perspective. But I particularly like the leaves on the snow. So I am ending with 3 groups as below



No comments:

Post a Comment